Mangers BootCamp Online
Managers BootCamp Webinar Series
Join IAS in an online management growth experience!
IAS has created Management BootCamps, foundational courses that bring together supervisors or potential supervisors to learn and put into practice how to become better managers. Each BootCamp has six group sessions of 1.5 hour in length and one individual coaching sessions.During the BootCamp, Managers:
- Learn how to clearly outline expectations and to appropriately communicate those expectations to their employees.
- Discover how to use the cycle of performance planning, feedback, and appraisal both to evaluate and to spur the development of their employees.
- Identify their own strengths and learn how to leverage and balance those strengths with regard to those they manage.
- Are encouraged to measurably grow in one management area of their choosing.
- Begin to implement a structure that allows for greater management capacity.
When, Why, and What...