Managers BootCamps are foundational courses bringing together new supervisors or potential supervisors to learn and put into practice how to become better managers. Each BootCamp has six group sessions of 1.5 hour in length and one individual coaching sessions.
During the BootCamp, Managers:
- Learn how to clearly outline expectations and to appropriately communicate those expectations to their employees.
- Discover how to use the cycle of performance planning, feedback, and appraisal both to evaluate and to spur the development of their employees.
- Identify their own strengths and learn how to leverage and balance those strengths with regard to those they manage.
- Are encouraged to measurably grow in one management area of their choosing.
- Begin to implement a structure that allows for greater management capacity.
Thank you so much! The process was seamless & very interesting. (Our boss) tends to use the “common language” established in the assessment. This gave us a starting point for some very helpful and insightful conversations that has led to changes in such a short period of time. I really appreciate all your help!